Ecco Tex is a renewable, recycled content wool blend yarn exclusively available from J Mish Mills. With 50% pure natural wool and 50% recycled PET fiber, Ecco Tex products merges sustainable features with value.
Ecco Tex is truly a premium product at a value price point.
Combining all of the attributes of wool with the additional stain resistance and post-consumer recycled content of PET, Ecco Tex offers superior aesthetics, excellent indoor air quality, as well as thermal and acoustical insulation, to name just a few properties.
The Ecco Tex collection currently is available in the following styles:
- Adderbury: Needlepoint-looking grid formed with two contrasting heathered yards
- Bristol: Tailored, European-style ribbed loop with a medium weight, corded vertical texture
- Imagery: Softened geometry of horizontal and vertical lines in a cut and loop texture
- Laredo Corde: Thick, chunky texture in a unique corded construction.
- Manchester: Woven-look texture with a simple gridded geometry.
- Norfolk Tweed: Rich and luxurious tip-sheared texture with colors formed by a combination of two different heather yarns
- Richmond: Tip-sheared loop with a soft felt-like appearance
- RiverRock: Tip-sheared loop with a soft felt-like appearance
- Waverly: Tip-sheared loop with a soft felt-like appearance